How It Works?
- The writing process starts only after a client approves an outline.
- A client can ask for two free revisions until after seven days of final submission. This period doesn’t include the time taken by me to make the alterations.
- A revision request should not change the previously approved outline, topic, or theme of the article.
- Any change (or rewrite) due to a change in the outline, topic, or theme of the article will attract an extra price depending on the extent of the rewrite.
- For any clarification, please contact over here.